like getting married so that i can get the full set of henna and also wear the bride's red punjabi suit..hahaha but noooooooo not yet ain, anda masih tidak matanggg.hehe
Too bad i cant join the other 3 days of celebration. I wish could really go because their family are the relatives that im close to. Eventho we werent close before but somehow since last yr, they have welcomed me and made me feel at home. I feel so comfortable hanging with them.and their relatives from their dad side( we are related on her mums side - auntie shida is umi's cousin) are all freaking awesome! Damn friendly and good lookingggg! I now actually now look forward to go to family gatherings...
Ps i was thinking. you know how in motivational speech or articles they say ' when you fall, get back on your feet on your own' .
I wonder whether that applies when someone 'fall in love'. Fall jugak kan? Do you pick urself up! I guess soooo!
1 comment:
Insya'Allah one day you will be wearing them for a good man.
Post a Comment