Sakitnya.
Sakitnya.
Sakitnya d matter of the heart.
I didnt know if you try to be nice to ppl and just put on super big smile no matter what happened to hide your
Emotions, u are as if stabbing yourself. And that i tell you, hurts. it really hurts.
Its a battle, especially if you dont know what is right or wrong. And the bad thing is, when u finally do the thing that you tot u shld have done in the first place and try to set things right, you hurt the other person. And knowing you have hurt someone kills me. Because i took an oath to cure ppl, not be d one inflicting pain.
This year as i grew up, and have a bit of taste of 'experiences' of life, i jumped with joy,fumbled, and along the way i think i have hurt a lot of ppl. Im really sorry. I didnt want to and i didnt mean to. Sorry. Maaf.
Its really a tough decision you know. You gotta choose,Hurt yourself or hurt someone else??
I ponder.sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment