Friday, June 10, 2011

Vivid bukan viva!

1.Ok right now at sydney theres this show called vivid going on.. Its like a festival of light!! Gorgeous light projections are displayed on the sydney opera house n all d buildings all over sydney..The picture here Is taken by a friend who went to sydney after the exam..On this building, a person stands in front of it and makes gesture of splashing paint and they get these projections! How cool!! ;)

I wannaaaa goooooo!! but my exam ends on 15th.
And VIVID sydney ends on the 13th. Sedihnya.
Next yr i wanna see it!

2. so nik's not coming due to her health.i learned what people say that " we can only plan but God decides" is so true. I was sad cause we have been planning it for ages but I have reached acceptance, it must hv happened for a reason. And oh well, i will be here for d next 2.5 yrs, plenty of time for nik to come!! Kan??I will be here waiting for you.

And sad news aside, effa is coming!
Weehoooo... I consider it as a surprise, coz jehan n i didnt expect she would be coming. Dia sangat comellll!! She emailed me saying she's scared to travel overseas and not getting to eat rice!!! Comel!! Hahahah
But helloooo nnt kat rumah i masak la nasik.
Heheh nways now now perhaps this is Allah's 22nd bday present for effa! Lets make it a memorable once in alifetime
experience for her!! ;)

3. I hope abbycik, shah n umi are safe. Havent heard from them.. I miss you guys already..I wish i was with you guys but just remember me in your prayers ya??

4. Freaking out! My paper exam n osce is back to back! Seram wooooo. Doakan saya ye.

5. And for my dear friend, seluar who have embarked on a new journey, may it brings out the best in you and you be blessed by Allah in every step that you take. ;p *pat on d back*

1 comment:

seluar said...

ala.. light projection tu, nnti u pinjam la uni punye projector, pastu buat la show korang sndiri n name it vivid newcastle. heh.

thanx ain. i do hope that throughout tis journey, i'll experience n learn a lot professionally n personally. (ape kate cellmate fahri tu; ikhlas dan sabar eh.)

doakan selalu!