Friday, October 22, 2010

Muruku making day!

Today. I slept for a really long time. Woke up really late but i was really happy so i decided to make muruku!!!
At last i made them. I was supposed to make them during raya but was way to busy then.it is our tradition, umi n me, to make muruku every yr for raya. Heeee. I miss home. Counting days to go back!

Thanks abai for sending me all the muruku making stuff.

Thanks khusna n nadia for joining in my muruku mission today. We had so much fun singing all the jiwang songs back from the 90s. Hahaha. It was a definitely a good destressing session!

Im blessed, alhamdullilah.

now, heres the picture of our muruku.

the shape is not perfect, mcm2 ada..segi empat, segi lima, jula juli bintang tiga....hahahaha

tak kisah la...janji le makan kan?? hehehe

Ps im excited that nik is coming to visit next yr! Cant wait!

Exam is soooo near da. Pls pray for me

No comments: