Sunday, October 31, 2010

So there is a cake!

Salam.

Haha. Know what ? Before i slept on the 29th oct, i kept thinking how could my hsemates, who i consider my sisters, not even give me a small card for my bday...khus, anne n akma did bash me up but was tht it? Shldnt i at least get a card after being bashed with all sort of stuff? Hahhaha I know it was exam season but we always had a tradition of celebrating our bdays, with different ways n plans every time. Not once we missed anyone's bday. I wasnt expecting a massive bday surprise but i had an expectation, at least a card pls? Haha. Ju didnt even wish me. So i slept that night thinking perhaps there were too busy, n occupied with studies so tho a bit disappointed, i decided its ok. I have grown up i shldnt be like a baby being all sensitive.

But apparently they decided to celebrate a day after, so that i will be sad! So jahat! Haha so Last night, my hsemates surprised me with bday cake n bday present n also a freaking awesome card.

I feel loved. Thanks sisters!

1 comment:

Mrs. Daniel Johns said...

Ainnnnnn happy belated birthday! nak wish kau kat facebook but u deactivated it right? huhuhuu semoga pjg umur dan selalu dimurahkan rezeki oleh Allah in all aspects. :)